Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome to my photography blog.

I've been posting an informal photographic journal on Flickr for some time now so I thought I might as welll start my own blog.
This is my first post so please pardon the rough start. I'm not a very good writer so this blog would be more visual than verbal. I will post mostly personal photos that I shoot regularly, add brief descriptions about them, a few comments about technique, equipment and materials that I use and hopefully you will find them interesting.

Although I shoot with digital cameras exclusively in my job, I rediscovered film again for my personal work last year. Recently, I have been using vintage rangefinder and twin lens reflex cameras for fun. This blog will feature mostly my personal work because I think they are more artistic and I enjoy them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment